Loss is part of living. The death of a loved one (pets included), the unexpected change in health, professional or personal relationship…will change life as it previously existed. After a loss, it is essential to rebalance and renew life. One does not simply “get over it”. During this episode, John Reininger will talk about how to heal and grow by integrating the loss into a personal life story.
Heal and Grow
- Identify the difference between healthy and unhealthy tactics to managing loss
- Describe addictive behaviors’ role in loss
- In a healthy manner, define “moving on”
- List three strategies to engage those who are experiencing loss
- Recite three tactics to help “move on” with loss